CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

i love my sister. :) alot. she's like this figure that i look up to? yar. although she may be a total bitch at times and try to control my life and the people i mix around with, all in all i know she's doing it for my own good. i saw my sis change so much. from this bimbo air stewardess to this girl that hung out with all the other bimbo stewardess.. and then her different boyfriends.. and then marriage. her being a mother and to where she is right now. having a family. two daughters. leading a very comfy life. always shopping.. she deserves it la. for what she has done for everyone in the family and around her.

i loveee my sister. only thing now is.... i miss the times she used to bring me out. when i was wayyy younger la. she would bring me out to town.. shop.. watch a movie.. eat chicken rice at mandarin hotel. haha. and how i used to get something whenever she comes back from flights.. come to think of it, i had everything i wanted when i was younger. i thinkkk? but now she has a family and all.. so the only time we go out is like family outing thingy, bring the girls out and all.. go to all the kiddy places. bahh.

okay. so my brother is leaving in less than a month's time. im still trying to accept the fact. people come and go right??? but... buttt... not family members! they're the ones always there for you. so why does he have to leave?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home